„PROinGEO- Professional in Geodesy”
for students and teachers of the Geodetic Technical School in Zespół Szkół Budowlanych in Radom, number: 2021-1-PL01-KA122-VET-000033945 implemented in the period 31.12.2021 – 31.12.2022 under the Erasmus+ program, Action 1: Educational Mobility, Vocational Education and Training sector by the Fundacja Rozwoju i Innowacji WIR in agreement with the Zespół Szkół Budowlanych in Radom.
Project No. 2021-1-PL01-KA122-VET-000033945 is implemented by the Fundacja Rozwoju i Innowacji WIR in agreement with Zespół Szkół Budowlanych in Radom. The project is co-financed under the Erasmus+ Programme on the basis of agreement No. 2021-1-PL01-KA122-VET-000033945 with the Fundacja Rozwoju Systemu Edukacji (FRSE) – National Agency for the Erasmus+ Programme and the European Solidarity Corps based in Warsaw.
The main objectives of the project are to increase the quality of students’ vocational education, develop and implement an innovative model of apprenticeships, professional and personal development of students and teachers of the Construction School Complex in Radom and the development of competences in the field of sustainable development and digital potential of 26 students and 3 teachers.
- The project is addressed to:
- 26 students who, in the school year 2021/2022, are studying in the 3rd grade of the Geodetic Technical School in the Zespół Szkół Budowlanych in Radom;
- 3 teachers of vocational subjects, educating in the field of Surveyor Technician in the Zespół Szkół Budowlanych in Radom.
- The main activities of the project will be:
- For students – 2-week foreign internship in Denmark.
- For teachers – weekly observation of work in Denmark.
Participation in the Project is free of charge.
For additional questions – Project Coordinator Anna Piszczek tel. 500 133 504